We are happy to announce the release of the latest version of VIBlend Controls for WinForms.
VIBlend Windows Forms Controls 4.6.0 - Release Notes
1. Added support for Visual Studio 2010
2. Moved all design time classes of our controls to separate assembly
3. DataGridView changes
In this version we extended the HierarhcyItem mouse click events. Previously, the grid was raising only the ItemClick and ItemDoubleClick events.
These two events are replaced by the following set of events:
We also added several improvements in the in-place cell editors' infrastructure. Specifically we added the following activation and deactivation events:
- Click on selected cell (MOUSE_CLICK_SELECTED_CELL)
- Enter key activation (KEY_PRESS_ENTER
- Esc key deactivation (KEY_PRESS_ESC)
The default activation and deactivation flags for the built-in cell editors where modified to use the new activation events.
Please, note that these are breaking changes. If you are using an earlier version of VIBlend Controls for Windows Forms you will have to make minor changes to your code.
New in version 4.6 are the HierarchyItems and Cells selection changed events: