The installation package for VIBlend Controls for Windows Forms integrates all of the controls with the Visual Studio toolbox. It does that automatically at the end of the setup. This process works properly with Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008 Standard, Professional and Team editions. However, due limitations in the Visual Studio Express editions, this process does not work with Visual C# Express and Visual Basic Express.
If you want to use VIBlend Controls for WinForms with Visual C# Express or Visual Basic Express, please follow these steps:
1. Run the setup program and wait for it to complete the installation
2. Open Visual C# Express (or Visual Basic Express)
3. Create a new Windows Forms application
4. Locate the controls toolbox and expand it
5. Right click, and select ‘Add Tab’
6. Type ‘VIBlend’ in the textbox
7. Right click and select ‘Choose Items…’
8. Select ‘Browse’ and location the installation folder for VIBlend SuperControls for Windows Forms
9. Select ‘VIBlendControls.dll’ and click ‘Open’
10. Repeat the browse step again and select VIBlendGrid.dll
11. Click Ok
You should see all of the VIBlend controls inside the toolbox.
If you have any questions or problems with the installation process, please, email to: email@example.com